Corporate wellness is being embraced by many progressive businesses. Music is another great wellness benefit for your employees. Chances are many of your employees have a childhood instrument. And if not, chances are they wish they could play something. There’s no argument; music can benefit humans emotionally, neurologically, spiritually, and even physically. With busy work schedules and families it’s hard to find the time for outside lessons. Music at the office helps create a fun and interactive work environment. We offer a range of programs and customize to your company’s needs.
Contact Anna Garcia email@example.com for a free consultation.
• Increase efficiency, productivity, motivation, & creativity
• Improve focus under deadline and increase alertness
• Improve mindset, morale and loyalty
• Improve office or interpersonal dynamics and team building skills
• Improve attendance and employee retention
• Decrease stress and depression
Limiting stress will translate into fewer employee absences, lower health care costs and higher morale, encouraging workers to stick around. Stress shuts down the creative thinking that can lead to profitable ideas. Stress also interferes with sleep which in turn effects employee productivity. Treating your employees well yields great work results!